Known for bringing innovative footwear to market, Crocs, Inc. announced its newest iconic style вЂ“ the Crocband. The next generation of CrocsвЂ™ celebrated Beach and Cayman styles, the Crocband Collection combines the very best features of Crocs original designs including world renowned comfort with the timeless appeal of retro sneakers.
Retro sneakers have long been associated with movements around expression, independence and liberation. The Crocband is no exception as it takes the expressive nature of Crocs shoes and infuses the youthful and optimistic spirit captured in hip, retro designs. Features of the Crocband include:
- A unique clog style with a sporty midsole and vulcanized band at an affordable price
- Holes for Jibbitz shoe charms for personalization, a must for expressive pop footwear
- Fully-molded Croslite material construction providing lightweight cushioning and maximum comfort
- Croslite material heel strap for a secure fit
- A variety of expressive color combinations including black, bubblegum, navy, red, white and lime
вЂњCrocs iconic clog styles have been part of our brand since day one,вЂќ said John Duerden, president and CEO of Crocs, Inc. вЂњThe Crocband Collection allows us to celebrate this heritage, but with an updated style relevant to todayвЂ™s trends. It provides a new look to a Crocs classic, giving all our retail channels a fresh look we are confident consumers will quickly snap up.вЂќ
The Crocband CollectionвЂ™s distinct clog style will have limited availability throughout this holiday season with an expanded collection debuting next spring. Crocs fans of all ages can express their personality with this new, iconic shoe which is available in sizes childвЂ™s 6/7 вЂ“ junior 3, womenвЂ™s 4-12 and menвЂ™s 4-12. The Crocband Collection is available for purchase online at www.crocs.com and at select national retailers including DickвЂ™s Sporting Goods, DillardвЂ™s, Nordstrom and Journeys this fall.