An unparalleled line-up of global experts will share their insights and experience at AustraliaвЂ™s most anticipated fashion business forum; the 2010 LвЂ™OrГ©al Melbourne Fashion Festival (LMFF) Business Seminar.
According to Festival Director Karen Webster; вЂњLMFF have responded to the groundswell shift that has rocked the fashion world in the past eighteen months, from the digital and online phenomenon to a global economic repositioning that has fundamentally altered consumer spending patterns. Is it true that this is the global crisis we had to have? A clean sweep predicament forcing us all to rethink, reassess and revive our organisations.вЂќ
As economic and cultural shifts affect markets, the LMFF Business Seminar will look at the pivotal characteristics of businesses that stand strong and vibrant whether it is brand integrity, open communication, community mindedness or business veracity? Hosted by fashion and business media commentator David Meagher, 2010вЂ™s speakers represent a cross-section from the world of fashion; from luxury to media, retail to global branding.
With the umbrella theme of: Fashion Futures: Welcome to the New World, the line-up is as follows:
- The Future of Global Brands: Francisco Costa, WomenвЂ™s Creative Director, Calvin Klein Collection and Malcolm Carfrae, Executive Vice President, Global 4Communications, Calvin Klein Inc. (USA)
- The Future of Luxury: Christian Blanckaert, Former Chairman and CEO of HermГЁs Sellier, Consultant (FRANCE)
- The Future of Fashion Retail: Sarah Curran, Founder and CEO, mywardrobe.com (UK)
- The Future of Fashion Media: Sojin Lee, Co-Founder, FASHIONAIR.com (UK)
- The Future Consumer: Paul Bennett, Chief Creative Officer and Managing Partner, Europe, IDEO (UK)
вЂњWe are delighted to present one of the highest calibre LMFF Business Seminars ever. To discover the art of survival in tough times you cannot afford to miss the 2010 LвЂ™OrГ©al Melbourne Fashion Festival Business Seminar.вЂќ Karen Webster added.
вЂњWhether your business is small or large, I encourage you to attend and gain inspiring insights and learn innovative strategies for business success in this new worldвЂќ.
LMFF Business Seminar 2010 is presented the Victorian State Government, EYE, Westfield and The Australian and takes place on Friday March 19, 2010 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, Ballroom.