Winners of the 11th Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition will be announced 23 February at a press conference arranged by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC). Details of the 27th Hong Kong International Jewellery Show will also be announced at the press conference.
This yearвЂ™s competition attracted 322 entries competing in two categories, the Open Group and the Student Group, under the themeвЂњJewellery without Boundaries.вЂќ Four winners of the Open Group and three winners of the Student Group will be announced at the press conference, with models displaying the winning designs. Thewinners, as well as industry representatives, will also be present.
The 27th Hong Kong International Jewellery Show will be held 5-9 March, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).More than 2,000 exhibitors are expected to take part in this yearвЂ™s show.
Details as follows:
Date: 23 February (Tuesday)
Venue: Meeting Rooms S226-7 306-308, HKCEC
- Benjamin Chau, Deputy Executive Director, HKTDC
- Lawrence Ma, Chairman of the HKTDC Jewellery AdvisoryCommittee; Chairman of the Hong Kong International Jewellery ShowFair Organising Committee
- Nelson Ho, Vice-Chairman (Manufacturing Division), Diamond Federation of Hong Kong, China
-Sunny Chan, member, HKTDC Jewellery Advisory Committee; member,Hong Kong International Jewellery Show Fair Organising Committee
- Billy Lau, member, Hong Kong International Jewellery Show Fair Organising Committee; Chairman, Hong Kong Jewellery & Jade Manufacturers Association
- Ho Pak Tao, Vice-Chairman, Hong Kong Jewellers' & Goldsmiths' Association
Benjamin Chau on the 2010 Jewellery Fair
Lawrence Ma on the Jewellery Design Competition
Jewellery Design Competition Award Presentation